Transform your parent-child relationship
Individual Sessions are designed for parents like you who have had a fairly strong and connected relationship with your child, but have become stuck in one of the patterns below.
You want to explore what’s causing the conflict or worrisome behaviour, and gain strategies to transform your parent-child relationship, so that the behaviours begin to transform as well.
You struggle with:
Your child is anxious and/or self-critical
- He criticizes himself verbally (e.g., “I’m so stupid” or “I’m a terrible skater!”)
- He gives up on new skills/activities easily
- He’s reluctant or refuses to try new activities
Your child is rebellious...
And pushes you away or won’t listen, and you’re worried about him
Your child is unmotivated
- He wants to spend a lot of time online
- It’s difficult to get him out the door to school or other activities, and when he gets there, he’s often disengaged