90 min webinar
Learn to Work with Your Triggers: Practices to Help Parents React Less and Stay Calmer
Wednesday June 1, 2022, 12:30 to 2pm PDT
Free to attend, recording $20CAD
How would it feel to be able to react less and stay calmer with your sensitive, spirited kids during intense meltdowns, conflicts or other difficult situations?
- Feel relieved because you’re fighting less with your child?
- Feel more confident and capable of helping your child with big emotions when they’re losing control?
- Have fewer moments of regret?
- Have a more peaceful home?
If you’ve been in a cycle of losing your patience and reacting to your child
and then regretting it,
and you’d like to learn some skills for calming yourself (or reacting less in the first place),
this webinar is for you.
The ability to stay calm is a practice that can be learned.
This webinar was created to provide tools and relief for these challenges:
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
This webinar is a good fit for you if you want:
- Tools to use, in the moment, to help you get calm again after you’ve reacted
- Regular practices you can use for improving your ability to stay calmer in difficult situations with your kids
- To learn to learn how to connect more deeply with your child and guide them in challenging situations, rather than reacting.
What Parents Are Saying About Colleen’s Webinars
“I loved Colleen’s webinar on teens. She had a very organized material that was easy to understand and follow. She also provided great examples and short exercises to work on our situations.”
-Mom of 2 teens
“I recommend this, especially for all parents/guardians to watch together, so you can be on the same page with your strategies. Thanks Colleen!”
-Mom of 2 pre-teens
Will there be a recording? Here’s how that works:
If you are able to attend live, and fill out the feedback form afterwards within 24hr, you will receive the recording and summary notes free of charge.
If you can’t attend live, you can later buy the summary notes plus the recording of the live session for $20CAD.